We thought we’d share some top tips from Osprey to get help you get the most out of keeping fit, in line with government guidelines.
To stop the spread of COVID-19, the UK PM has urged people to steer clear of each other when they leave their homes for one piece of daily exercise.
From walking to jogging, what exactly do the new social distancing measures mean when getting in our daily exercise?
- Social distancing means leaving at least 2 meters space between people when you are outdoors walking or running
- If you do end up touching gates or fences whilst out walking or running, clean your hands with anti-bac and wash with soap as soon as possible
- Runners should also keep their distance and avoid overtaking closely. According to Amy Treakle, an infectious disease specialist with the Polyclinic in Seattle, the risk of transmission by running past someone for a few seconds in an outdoor space, however, is tiny
- Stay local and don’t travel for your walks and runs this will help you avoid busy places like popular national parks, beauty spots and beaches
If you’re new to running or walking, here are a few Osprey kit recommendations;
- Duro & Dyna Hydration Running Vests
- Talon Hiking Pack (Tempest, female fit)
- Recyled Fabric Archeon Walking Pack
- Talon 6 Lumbar
- Seral 7 Unisex Hydration
- Duro Solo Belt Unisex Hydration
Where to next?
- GEAR | Osprey Sylva 5 Women’s Multi-Sport Pack – Review
- GEAR | Hill Walking With The Osprey Hikelite 26 Backpack – Review
- NEWS | New Osprey Archeon Range Of Backpacks Made From Recycled Nylon Canvas
Be sure to visit UnexploredPodcast.com and connect with us on social below.
Hear the Unexplored Podcast at any of the below…